How to Make Chicken Boti
Today I am trying to learn how to make chicken boti in your home. Follow the basic steps to make spicy and delicious chicken boti. You can also try our this recipe Karachi Biryani
- 500 gram chicken cut in 1.5-inch cubes
- ½ tablespoon ginger paste
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 4 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoon Kashmiri chili powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- A pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Take chicken cubes in a bowl and pat dry to remove as much moisture as possible. Add ginger, garlic, chili and yogurt to the chicken cubes and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix remaining dry spices, lemon juice and ghee or butter in a bowl and add to the chicken. Mix everything together. Marinate chicken for a minimum of 40 minutes in total at room temperature. Calculate the time after the yogurt is applied to the chicken in step 1. For best results marinate chicken cubes overnight and keep it in the fridge.
- Thread the chicken on the wooden skewers. Allow a little gap between the chicken boti on the skewers for easy cooking.
- Preheat oven at 400 F. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Flip after 10, and baste with oil or ghee. Flip again after 10 minutes and baste with oil or ghee.
- Then broil for 7 minutes until lightly charred. ( Change butter paper in between if burned.)
Grill on stove (Recommended):
- Cook on tawa or grill pan for 5 minutes covered on low heat, then turn and continue to cook covered for another 3 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and increase to medium-high heat. Baste ghee on both sides. Cook for 3-4 minutes until charred. Flip as needed. Watch the video!
- Serve immediately, or you can smoke for 2 minutes with red hot charcoal and a drizzle of oil and serve.
Chicken boti restaurents in islamabad, Chicken Boti foodpanda,