Aloo Tikki Recipe
If you try this Aloo Tikki recipe simple in home made. Aloo Tikki is crispy & spicy, now today we will help you to how to make aloo tikki in your home. so we should start with the name of Allah. You might also like my Chicken Karahi
- 4 medium potato (500 gram), boiled and peeled
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tbsp red chilli flakes
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp salt or to taste
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tsp chat masala or to taste
- Mash boiled potatoes until smooth. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and add the ingredients of tempering. Give it a stir and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add tempering and the remaining the ingredients to the mashed potato. Mix well and roll out 10 small tikkis. Keep mixture in the fridge to cool for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry tikki in hot oil in small batches until golden and crispy. (Make sure oil is hot and flip tikki after 1 minute of cooking.) Remove to a kitchen towel and serve with any sauce or chutney.
I’d LOVE to hear your feedback in the comments. Your 5-ratings motivate me to do my best. Stay connected for more recipes on https://www.apnimag.com