Balochi Tikka Recipe
Balochi Tikka Karahi is famous balochi dish in Pakistan. There is massive amount of people in this business they selling in there shops Balochi Tikka and restaurants, Balochi Tikka is the most spicy Tikka, now today we will help you to how to make Balochi Tikka in your home. so we should start with the name of Allah. You might also like my Haleem Pakistani Recipe
Balochi Tikka Karahi
Balochi Karahi Masala or Spice Mix
- ¾ tbsp coriander seeds
- ½ tbsp crushed red chilles
- ½ tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tbsp Kashmiri chili powder or tandoori masala
- ½ tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- ½ tbsp chat masala
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black or pink salt
Balochi Chicken Tikka Karahi
- 750 gram skinless chicken pieces (1 medium chicken cut in 8 pieces)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- oil to fry
- 5 fat cloves garlic thickly chopped about 3 tablespoon
- 1 inch ginger thickly chopped about 2 tablespoon
- 6-8 chilles slitted
- 2 tbsp cilantro or coriander leaves chopped
- 3-4 tbsp lemon juice
Balochi Karahi Masala
- Roast whole spices for about 1 minute then remove from heat, add powdered spices in the hot pan amd stir. Now grind the spices into a fine powder.
- Baluchi Karahi masala is ready. Store spice mix in a air tight jar in a fridge.
Balochi Tikka Karahi
- Soak chicken in water and salt for 20 minutes. (Do this step before making spice mix to save time.)
- Now place soaked chicken along with brine water in a Karahi or wok and add enough oil to dip the chicken almost completely.
- Now, cook on high heat, stir at intervals.
- After cooking for 15 minutes on high heat add the ginger and garlic. Keep cooking.
- When most of the water has evaporated and oil stops bubbling, add green chillies too.
- After cooking for a total of 20-25 minutes, the chicken should start getting golden. Keep stirring at quick intervals to fry chicken evenly until lightly golden. Do not over-fry.
- Placed a metal colander securely over a skillet. Strain chicken to separate oil and spices. Transfer fried chicken back to the wok or karahi.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons prepared Balochi spice mix, lemon juice, and fresh corriander. Mix well and cover the wok. Let the chicken sit for 7 minutes so it absorbs the flavor. Then serve!
Balochi Tikka restaurents, Balochi Tikka shops, Balochi Tikka Balochistan, Balochi Tikka foodpanda, Balochi Tikka foodpanda lahore, Balochi Tikka foodpanda karachi, Balochi Tikka foodpanda peshawar, Balochi Tikka foodpanda Islamabad