White Chicken Korma Curry Pakistani Recipe
The white korma is the white version of the traditional red chicken korma.
White Chicken Korma Curry is famous dish in Pakistan. White Chicken Korma Curry is the most spicy dish, now today we will help you to how to make White Chicken Korma Curry in your home. so we should start with the name of Allah. You might also like my Balochi Tikka Karahi
White Chicken Korma Curry
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 clove (laung)
- 1 inch cinnamon dal cheeni
- 1 black cardamom (bari elaichi)
- 1 star anise
- 1 medium onion blended into paste
- 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ kg chicken
- ½ cup water or more
- ½ cup coconut milk or ¼ cup cream
- 12 cashew or white almonds, more to garnish
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut optional
- 2 tsp kewra water
- In a pan heat oil and fry whole spices for 1 minute and let the spices crackle.
- Immediately, add onion paste and fry the onion paste for 2-3 minutes until its color changes and the onion water dries.
- Add the ground spices and give it a stir. Add chicken and stir-fry until it changes its color and you see some golden marks on it.
- Add water, and cover the pot. Cook the chicken on medium heat for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Take cashew, cream, desiccated coconut, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add the blended white puree to the cooked chicken.
- Stir and simmer the chicken for 5 minutes or until you see oil separating on the sides of the pan.
- Garnish with fried onions and cashew halves. Delicious white korma is ready to serve.
- Chicken: You can make this recipe with meatballs and mutton as well.
- Onion: Cut onion into the small cube and then blend until smooth.
- Whole Spices: If you do not have any spice just skip it.
- Desiccated coconut: Thi ingredients is optional.
- Cashew: I find cashew blends more easily into paste unlike almonds so I prefer it in curries. You can use almonds to just make sure to blend it well.
- Cream: I used coconut milk in this recipe. I made the coconut milk, by mixing about 4 tablespoons of coconut powder with ½ cup of water. I've tried this recipe with dairy cream as well it tastes great either way.
- Yogurt: Use plain unsweetened yogurt.
White Chicken Korma Curry
White Chicken Korma Curry Pakistan, White Chicken Korma Curry lahore, White Chicken Korma Curry karachi, White Chicken Korma Curry islamabad
6 thoughts on “White Chicken Korma Curry Pakistani Recipe”
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you
hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to create my own blog and would
like to find out where u got this from. thanks
kindly share your email here.
Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and get good data from here daily.
Thanks for visiting my website daily.
Amazing issues here. I am very glad to look your post.
Thank you so much and I am taking a look ahead
to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?